Angela is the PPF Coordinator at EDENZ Colleges. She has a PhD in Comparative Literature from the University of Auckland. She enjoys encouraging her students to find wisdom, passion, connection and their true “self” to achieve personal and professional growth. In her free time, she loves theatre, hiking and a good badminton game with her friends.
Her research interests include: feminist studies, cross-cultural studies, crime writing, literary translation, contemporary Chinese culture and literature.
- PhD in Comparative Literature
- MA in English Language and Literature
- BA in English Language Teaching
- Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Trinity CertTESOL)
- 2015 Roland Barthes (Translation: from English to Chinese), Chongqing: Chongqing University Press.
- 2012 English Vocabulary Handbook for High School Students (Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press Version), Beijing: New World Press.
- 2011 English Vocabulary Handbook for High School Students (People’s Publishing House Version), Beijing: New World Press.