Ankit is a Business Lecturer at EDENZ. Previously he has been involved in teaching undergraduate degree courses at the University of Auckland Business School. He has also worked in a Germany-based multinational company as a Business Development Manager and acted as a Business Development Consultant for Switzerland-based small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). He is currently pursuing a doctorate in International Business at the University of Auckland with a focus on Family SME networks and Foreign Market Entry Modes. In his spare time, Ankit enjoys attending church activities and doing Latin dancing mainly “Salsa and Bachata”.
Phone:+64 9 309 5208 ext 381/382
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- MBA in International Business
- 1. Conferences Aggarwal, A. (2016). Influence of Social Capital on Foreign Market Entry Modes among Family SMEs. Paper presented at the European Academy of Management Conference in Paris, France.
- Aggarwal, A., & Benson-Rea, M. (2017). Influence of Social Capital on Foreign Market Entry Mode Changes among Family SMEs. Paper presented at the Australia–New Zealand International Business Academy Conference in Adelaide, Australia.
- 2. Published Case Study Aggarwal, A. (2015). Global Growth Strategy of a Global Logistics Firm from a Small Open Economy – A Case Study of Mainfreight. Open School of Management, Berlin, Germany. doi: https://www.openschoolofmanagement.com/documents/13652/99960/MS300_Transportation-Logistics_Case-Study.pdf/eee07c1e-eecb-4c8b-9a18-3af0a3957f5f
- 3. Published Essay Aggarwal, A. (2014). What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Working in Asia as a Modern Graduate?. New Zealand Asia Conference, Auckland, New Zealand. doi:http://ebooks.auckland.ac.nz/asia_savvy_new_zealand_asia_conference_2014/#1
- 4. Master thesis Aggarwal, A. (2011). Analysis of Buyer Behavior in Drainage Market in India. The University of Applied Sciences, Würzburg-Schweinfurt, Germany.