Zakir is one of our dedicated Associate Lecturers who loves supporting students in achieving their educational goals. His prime objective as a Lecturer is to make sure students are involved in proper research and background studies while accomplishing their learning outcomes. He is new to the industry with lots of endeavours and an impressive academic background. He enjoys working with students and staff from various multicultural backgrounds. Zakir is also passionate about pursuing doctoral studies in near future to offer his best as a teacher for students’ success. In his spare time, he enjoys playing cricket and spending time with friends and family.
Phone:+64 9 309 5208 ext 381 / 382
- Diploma in Business (Level – 7)
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing)
- MBA Thesis Paper: Impact of Promotional Measures for the Development of Tourism in Bangladesh: An Analysis.
- BBA Internship Report: Analyzing the present market share of different paper items of Bashundhara Paper Mills Ltd. (BPML).
- Ongoing Research project: “Children of Immigrants’ Perceptions of Home” by Samira Kark and MD Zakir Hossan