PrivacyPersonal information is protected by the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. The information collected and held by EDENZ Colleges will be used to register and enrol you, to assist you with your studies, to arrange for your stay in New Zealand, to monitor your welfare and progress, and to keep in touch with you in the future. EDENZ is also required by the Privacy Act 1993, to provide some personal information (this typically may be name, current address, date of birth, ethnicity or academic details) to specified agencies. The agencies that may require EDENZ to provide this information include the Ministry of Education, Work and Income New Zealand, Inland Revenue Department, Department of Immigration (where students are not New Zealand citizens or permanent resident), New Zealand Police and the Department of Justice.
Competitions and Promotions
REFER A FRIEND PROMOTIONThe following terms apply for the Refer a Friend promotion for 2018 – ending 30.06.2018.
- Must be a current student or graduate of EDENZ Colleges.
- Must not be a staff member or employed by the college in anyway.
- Referrer must be signing up a new student (not someone already in a programme or in negotiations).
- Student must be applying for full-time study at EDENZ Colleges for at least 4 weeks.
- Student must not be coming through an agent (direct marketing only).
- No other commission is allocated to the students fees for staff or agents.
- There is no limit on the number of prospective students that one student can refer.
- Monies will only be paid out if the application to the programme is successful and after the student has studied with EDENZ Colleges for a minimum of 10 days.